Studio Photos - Let there be LIGHT! - Behind the scenes at the Little Wee Shop - Art Studio - Etsy behind the scenes - Etsy home studio

Where all the little wee things are made....

 I need a whole lot of light to shed on all the little details of each order that comes from Little Wee Shop.

Where the magic happens.. although all the wood cutting and sanding goes on in the basement workshop... photos to come. I love that I can draw the curtains to hide all my supplies.


I came home one day to find my 3 year old daughter had colored an ornament ready to ship to a customer with her crayons.. I couldn't be mad it came out so cute! AND she stayed in the lines! I love it,  it now brings me inspiration. 
I use the kids old baby food jars to keep all the little 'stuff' in.
A 'Little' inspiration. My old ET from when I was a kid and a funny doll I sewed recently with her own little wire crown.
#etsystudio #homestudio #etsy


Comments

.

.
Come visit the Little wee Shop