Free Wedding Coloring Book - Free Wedding printable - Free Coloring page - I spy wedding card

Free from Little Wee Shop this pretty I spy printable page for your little wee guests.  
Don't miss the full personalized wedding coloring book collection at Little Wee Shop here.
Download the free wedding  I SPY  PDF HERE


 If you're providing disposable cameras this would be super cute on a kids table.
There are so many wedding theme books in this collection visit  Little Wee Sho
to see them all.

You've got to see the entire wedding coloring book collection at www.LittleWeeShop.etsy.com

 Colouring Pages 

WEDDING COLORING PAGES | Coloring Pages Printable

wedding coloring book on Pinterest

 

 

Comments

  1. Wedding Coloring Book and Wedding printables!! That’s really great. I am so pleased to know all this. I am going to get married at some destination NYC venues and it was my desire to make custom wedding cards. This post has helped me a lot. I would definitely use this stuff for my wedding invitations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

.

.
Come visit the Little wee Shop